Think you missed something interesting this week? Don’t worry, I’ve compiled this list of interesting articles I found.
- Eight Helpful Rules for Logo Designers Shared by @KISSmetrics
- You’ve Got an Idea, Now What?
- If you aren’t getting rejected on a daily basis your goals aren’t ambitious enough.
- Achieving Simplicity In Measurment Shared by @jacqueswarren via Twitter.
- Google says descriptions should be a minimum of 50 characters. Shared by @crazyegg via Twitter
- Why are Apple iPhon Users Slow to Upgrade? Shared by @localytics on Twitter
- 3 Things to Do Today – 9/13 Edition Shared by @levelanalytics via Twitter
- Link building by social media monitoring
- Link Building 101 – The Almost Complete Link Guide
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started In Web Analytics Shared by @crazyegg via Twitter
- How to Box and Sell Air
- 10 Usability Tips Based on Research
- 7 WordPress Plugins You Ought to Know About
- Google PageRank Vs. SEOmoz Page Authority: Which is A Better Metric?
- 4 Valuable Link Building Services (Zemanta, MyBlogGuest, EightfoldLogic & Whitespark)
- Web Analytics Salary Guide Shared by @Making8 via Twitter
Did I miss something? If so, please comment and let me know!